What I can only label as a ‘miracle product’ is Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate. Something I’ve now been using for over 3 months (not everyday, my bad). But the only product that gives me visible skin changes. And to sum this up in one line- I am impressed. (No, I haven’t started ageing yet. Just some skin-care indulgence)
Almost all of Kiehl’s products burn a tiny little hole in your pockets, at least on face value, and having used them for a while- they not just last fairly long, they also have worthwhile results.
The Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate, (reviewed today), is a blue bottle with a really cool dropper mechanism, that comes with a matching blue box.
Essentially, you are supposed to apply it to your skin and rub it well before you sleep and wake up to brilliant looking skin!
Over my time of using Kiehl’s, I’ve seen a barely-there need for facials because there are noticeable changes to my skin texture, radiance and even to some 20-22 year old Chicken Pox spots that just refused to budge.
While the bottle of The Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate is fairly tiny, it easily lasts me about 6-7 months of use every alternate night. Watch out for dupes, this has a lot of replicas in the market- check out what it looks like here:
The texture of the serum is fairly fluid and non-viscous and it comes with a pleasant odour that strangely puts me to sleep faster too!
- There are visible changes in two weeks of use
- My skin is about doubly radiant
- This reduces marks- by about 20-30% in the first month, and the rate diminishes with routine application
- My skin texture has bettered- it isn’t grainy anymore
- I somehow sweat more- so I think it also unblocks pores
- I love love love the smell- it’s a mild floral whiff
- It’s non-sticky, perfect for summer months too
- The best results are witnessed in the first month or two of using it, after that your skin sort of stabilises
- You’re slightly more prone to sun-burns after this, it makes your skin slightly raw
- Burns a teeny hole in my credit card 😛
Buy it in India for INR 2250, I got it on Nykaa- buy it here.
Here’s a perfect How-To-Use that I found online: